for the Job Tribes official cosplayers
Cosplayers from all over the world will compete for the title of Job Tribes official cosplayer. And the judges will be the users from all over the world.
January 29, 2020 0:00 (GMT)-May 26 13:00 (GMT)
JobTribes Official Cosplayer Audition
<Application Overview (Provisional)>
- People who like to cosplay.
- People of all nationalities, professional and amateurs alike.
Information Required to Apply (Mandatory. Information Marked with Asterisks May Be Posted onto Website)
Provide the following information in the entry form and send to email@example.com via e-mail:
- Name used for the audition (nickname allowed)*.
- Provide “kana” for names written in “kanji” characters*.
- Let us know if there are any other writing requirements depending on where you come from.
- E-mail address.
- This will be used by the organizers to communicate with the applicant, so be sure to provide a valid address.
- Self-introduction (around 200 letters)*.
- Photograph (one main photo, and up to four smaller ones)*.
- Social media (links for up to three accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Weibo or Instagram)*.
- Let us know if you wish to post links to any social media other those mentioned above.
- Let us know which of the 17 themes you plan to cosplay in.
The theme may be changed later.
Details of Activities and Points to Beware of
You must agree to the following before applying.
- Materials sent through the application may be used to introduce entrants on “PlayMining TV,” an online program to be shown every week. There is also the possibility of entrants being asked to appear in the program.
- After entering, applicants will be asked to choose and make a costume for one of the characters in the 17 themes chosen by the organizers.
- The costumes can be made alone or with the help of others, or even be custom made by professionals.
- Costumes must be finished by the end of the voting period.
Entrants will be asked to submit photos of themselves wearing the completed costumes before the end of the voting period.
- Entrants may complete their costumes early, and use the rest of the time to promote themselves wearing the costumes, or they may start making a costume for a second character.
- After entering, applicants will be asked to cooperate in providing one PR video each of themselves, every week. The videos will be posted onto, or used on, the special site set up for this project, as well as the official YouTube channel, bilibili video channel, and other social media.
- Users will watch the videos every week and vote to decide who is most suited becoming the official cosplayer.
- Use of personal information.
The company shall use the personal information obtained for the following purposes:
(1) To send notices and various information regarding the audition.
(2) To communicate with and provide support to participants.
- Numerous cases have been reported of applicants not receiving our e-mails due to the security settings on their mailers.
People are asked to verify their security settings with their ISPs, and make sure they are able to receive PC e-mails sent from “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Being selected as an official cosplayer has all these merits!
● Being assigned to promotion events as an official cosplayer!
● Presents in articles worth 1 million yen!
● Appearance of your cosplay pictures in the game! You will be paid a part of the proceeds as a royalty!
Check this site for detailed information regarding the period and method of voting!
From these 17 characters, two persons will be selected as official cosplayers!
What is Job Tribes?
As a first-round game using a DEAP platform constructed by Digital Entertainment Asset Pte. Ltd., Job Tribes is a card battle game that tests users’ intellect and piques collectors’ interest. A leading Japanese development company called Tecotec Inc. is in charge of the technology development of the blockchain portion and on the production side, hitmaker Shin Kibayashi is the story creator and character designs are being done by top creators from all over the world, such as the renowned illustrator Haruhiko Mikimoto.
“Picture Book of Japanese Jobs and Salaries,” the printed book version of the widely popular Kyuryo BANK’s website of occupations and salaries, has been made into a game. A wide variety of jobs are covered, from traditional occupations, such as lawyer or physician, to new professions, such as YouTuber or cosplayer (costume player). Shin Kibayashi, producer of such major hit titles as “The Kindaichi Case Files” and “Drops of God,” is in charge of creating the story. Famous creators, such as Haruhiko Mikimoto, are participating in the character design, making for the promise of impressively riveting material.
Job Tribes Official website
She has also appeared as an official cosplayer in the stage of the C3 AFA Singapore event celebrated in Singapore!