Candidates should complete and submit the entry form. The committee will then select the finalists for the 2nd WKG. If you are a non-Japanese karaoke and cosplay lover (whether living in Japan or not), you should enter the grand prix!
The candidate should fill out the entry form. Then, the committee will select the finalists for WKG 2nd. If you are non-Japanese karaoke and cosplay lover (whether living in Japan or not), you should enter the grand prix!
Fill out entry form & submit
The committee selects finalists
We will contact you to come
The final stage is on Aug 2 in Nagoya
||Saturday, August 2nd, 2014
||World Cosplay Summit 2014 Oasis 21 Special Stage
Eligible Countries (Nationality) and Regions
Australia, Brazil, German, Denmark, Spain, Finland, the United Kingdom, Italy, South Korea, Mexico, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, USA, China, France, Netherland, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan
Entry Period & Schedule
|Calling for Entry
||April 1st ~ June 10
* WKG committee will judge the recording, and determine the finalists.
|Confirming the finalists
||June 15~ June 22
|Announcement of the finalist
WKG Judging Criteria
- LIVE DAM Seimitsu Saiten System (Detail Grading) System (100 points)
- Performance (The number of judges x points = 100 points)
The total of 200 points.
- Seimitsu Saiten will judge the song until the 2nd chorus of the song
- Performance will be graded based on how much the cosplayer can represents character, and impress & entertain the audience
- The most highest point holder will be awarded the Grand Prix, the 2nd holder will receive second prize. And there will be a special jury award.
Schedule of WKG
Morning: Meet at Sakae, Nagoya
Afternoon: Rehearsal on stage
LIVE DAM presents NIPPON World Karaoke Grand Prix Cosplay 2nd
* The detail schedule will be given out to the finalists
* Finalists can stay and watch the World Cosplay Summit 2014
* WKG Committee will provide accommodation to the finalists on Aug 1st and 2nd
Rules and Regulations
- Applicants must be from a country represented in the World Cosplay Summit and their native language cannot be Japanese. Although there is no restriction of the current residency, the applicants should be available to attend Grand Prix during the period that committee indicates.
- No group performances will be accepted.
- All songs must be a Japanese Anime, Tokusatsu, Vocaloid or a Game song.
* The majority of the lyrics must be in Japanese.
- Applicants must list 3 song options on their entry form. From these 3 songs, WKG Committee will choose 1 song for each applincant to sing.
(You may not be able to sing the 1st choice of the songs.)
- Hotel accommodations will be provided for finalists that live outside the Tokai area from August 1st to August 3rd as well as domestic transportation to and from Sakae station.
* Check-in afternoon of August 1st, 2013 / Check-out morning of August 3rd. Domestic transportation fee will be reimburse for arriving for by the 1st and for returning home.
* If you live oversea, the committee will NOT reimburse the international transportation fee to Japan.
- Finalist must cosplay the same characters from the song
- There will be a monitor on stage for the lyrics but will all be displayed in Japanese characters.
- Those who do not come at the designated meeting times will be subject to elimination from the grand prix.
I have read and agreed the rules and regulations and enter the competition.